We offer both high quality digital full colour flyer printing for a fast turn-around and press run flyers for a cost-effective way to get your message out to the masses. Hand them out at events, leave them in public places or deliver them to doorsteps. Flyers are a powerful sales tool that are, quite literally, easy to grasp and get your name in front of as many people as you can distribute to!
The business world is fast-paced and digitally focused. At Duolynx, our full colour flyer printing comes in a professional gloss, silk or matte paper with crisp imagery in vibrant RGB or CMYK process. Our in-house finishing can add the perfect fold to your flyers with half folds, zed or tri-fold being the most popular. Our digital press prints excellent photo-quality greyscale if economical black and white printing is what you require for your marketing budget.
At Duolynx, we have installed a state of the art digital press that leaves our competition in the dust with its stunning colours and silky satin finish. Check out the specs on our new Xerox digital press here.
Full-colour professional flyers make a great first impression.
- countless sizes
- numerous stock options
- one sided or two sided printing
- black and white or full colour
- short run digital or long run press printing
- same day rush short run printing when you need it in a hurry
Helpful ideas when you design your flyer:
- Use an eye catching headline. Make sure that you use an informative, catchy statement that tells the audience what the flyer is about.
- Keep It Simple. Simple designs are always recommended for flyers so they convey your message clearly.
- Use consistent colours and graphics that brand you.
The colours and graphics used to design the flyer should be consistent with your brand. Choose colours from your logo’s palette to make the flyer relatable.
- Have a Call to Action
Your call-to-action (CTA) is an important design element to include in any direct marketing initiative. Make sure you include a prominent website address and phone number to contact you.