Labels and Decals: What’s the difference?
The decal resist fading the label does not. The decal usually is in individual pieces, the label usually is on a roll. There are exceptions and other reasons to use a decal versus a label, or to use a label versus a decal, we can help you decide.
Make your message stick…..we have label and decal solutions from address labels to product packaging. We offer a complete range of custom printed roll, sheet, individual, digital, offset, screen printed, matte, glossy, silk, waterproof labels and decals!
Here is a list of many of the projects/styles we have created in-store for our clients:
- Die cut (we make custom dies or we have many sizes on hand to choose from)
- Square cut
- Laser Sheet (80 up, 30 up, 13 up, 9 up etc)
- Outdoor – Water Proof
- Window Decal / Cling Vinyl
- Permanent or Low Tack Adhesive
- Bar Code Labels
- Consecutive Numbering
- Short Run Roll Labels
- CMYK, Spot Colour Offset or Screen Print
- Foil and Embossed Labels
- Reflective Decals
- Bumper Stickers
- Embossed Seals